Friday, July 22, 2011

In this moment

Inspired by a fellow blog that embraces life as it is, with joy in simplicity, I realize it wouldn't hurt if I practiced the same. I decided to try my own version of "Right Now". Thanks Soule Mama.

In the moment, I am...
:: feeling content with the place I am at in my life.

:: enjoying having 2 furry pup's lay at my feet while the 3rd cools off in the bathtub

:: loving naps on these warm breezy summer days

:: appreciating the man I've married. I've seen him grow so much in the five years we've been married, and couldn't be more grateful for the life we have together.

:: remembering - a dearly beloved student of mine that past away 2 months back. His voice and his phrases "214", "boo", "hey", "tum" (autumn :)), will be forever engraved on my heart.

:: hearing the breeze move the leaves along in what sounds like applause

::smiling at the thought of laying in the hammock watching falling stars from the night before

:: laughing at the stories of Sloane Crosley in "I was told there'd be cake". So glad that there are others out there with a similar sense of humor that many don't understand

:: closing the need to be angry on people or events that have happened in the past

:: wanting to enjoy this day off from both jobs and relax in the beautiful day that's been given!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment